• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Match ticket via email

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Who is best to contact when I've not recieved a match ticket via email? I'm thinking ringing the club shop (if i get through) is probably going to be a fruitless exercise.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Who is best to contact when I've not recieved a match ticket via email? I'm thinking ringing the club shop (if i get through) is probably going to be a fruitless exercise.
The supporter liaison officers. They usually reply immediately.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Does anyone know why the club is raffling the media suite for Boxing Day? Is things that bad?

I have heard that we will be looking for a sports fitness coach soon. Is that true?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think things are pretty tight at the moment.

Player
Manager
The lights are on at PP in this weather, which is really heavy.
Just wondering, if it is the electricity contract or there's is a problem with the heavy rain?
Can't be the pitch can it?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The lights are on at PP in this weather, which is really heavy.
Just wondering, if it is the electricity contract or there's is a problem with the heavy rain?
Can't be the pitch can it?
It will be the lights that encourage growth in the pitch. We have been using them for a few years now.

Player
Manager
It will be the lights that encourage growth in the pitch. We have been using them for a few years now.

It's not mate!
It's the floodlights. When it's only the pitch lights it glows orange (ish).
I can see PP from my street.

My lad told me that the floodlights were on for the ladies game sunday. Then again either Monday or Tuesday. He lives just off borough road in one of the side streets.