• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Les Parry!

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
les parry, singing superstar. who'd of thought it eh! do you reckon the latest chant goin round the ground will be 'parry, gives a song, parry parry gives a song'. i'm gonna buy it now cos i want to know what it'll be like and its for a good cause at least.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I'm sure it will be pretty cringeworthy, but that doesn't matter as it's a bit of fun at christmas time and with all the proceeds going to a local charity it's definitely for a good cause. Brilliant that Ronnie and the first team have got into the spirit and got behind the song as well, some managers would have had no part in this kind of thing, some not only would have taken no part but would have not allowed it to take place at all... but that would not be the kind of attitude that's right for our club. No, with Ronnie and Les we've got two personalities representing our club in a manner that makes me very proud to be supporter.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes go and get it everyone. It's for a good cause and something you could look back on in a few years and have a laugh at.