• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

I have come to my senses

og in oz

I have been on another trfc site for a few months now, and just wanted to say SORRY, I have started taking my medication again and im back to the land of adults and decent conversation\\:D/

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We all find our way back here in the end ;)

og in oz

its shocking, on match days i cant even find out the score, just parry bashing or people bashing the parry bashers, honestly i always go on the bbc site before the forum to get the result , as nobody posts anything that stays in the first page, due to so much off topic rubbish[-X

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
I always use a website called www.newsnow.co.uk it gives me all the results and all the hot news before other sites have it.

I hope this helps

Rob

Player
Clint Hill
I have been on another trfc site for a few months now, and just wanted to say SORRY, I have started taking my medication again and im back to the land of adults and decent conversation\\:D/

Your comments about "the other forum" are incorrect. Criticising it just because you got pulled up by countless people for making ridiculous statements isnt on.

Player
Goodison
The cowsheds is full of absolute drivel, or perhaps manure more appropiately.

og in oz

Hence the reason i dont go on their any more, so much aggression on the site, and no humour.

And to be honest, not a great deal of informative conversation, just drivel, if i wanted to know peoples fav song, or what school they went to i would be ask.