• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Grecians v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
So hot on the heels of a third defeat comes a trip to Exeter and the chance to make it four on the bounce. No sign of Dale being ready for this one and on the physio's comments in the Yeovil match programme, Cresswell remains a doubt.

Given Les' post-match remarks, it looks like Robinson and McGurk will come into consideration. No problems with Adam, so long as he's deployed as a striker, but real concerns about Robinson's fitness from what he showed us at the weekend. I'd opt for a 4-4-2, but struggle to pick between Robinson and Akins for the wide-right role, assuming LEA plays on the left. (If Cressa was fit then he or Zoum could play wide-left and Lateef move to the right.

Prediction. Exeter are a mid-table side, who lost at the weekend. We should be capable of getting something here, but I thought the same about Saturday...

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think McGurk probably will start on Tuesday, but have this nightmare vision of him being deployed as a wide man in a 4-3-3 ! If he plays, he has to play up front alongside Enoch.

If Les opts for 4-4-2 I would still go with Robinson ahead of Akins. The fitness issue can only be addressed by him playing games, and if he struggles we can always give him the hook.

I wouldn't like to hazard a prediction for this game, other than to say defeat will be really damaging with Charlton to come on Saturday.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
i cant see us getting anything there if we play our usual hoofball

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Zoum a serious doubt, so with Cresswell still out, we'll need a makeshift left-back if he doesn't make it. Blanchard seems the main contender, though Goodi has played there before... Either way it will make things harder to get anything out of this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.