• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Football Manager live

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Anyone signing up for this?
http://footballmanagerlive.com

Just registered my team on there.
Enter Ram Rovers.

Blissett gameworld if anyones interested.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
ian, when does this go live? is it the same engine as fm09 and will you need fm09 to run it or something? i dont really get it but i love fm so am very tempted to sign up...

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well, I've been playing the open beta for a few days now. It sure feels and plays like FM and I've read the engine is based on the FM09 match engine.

Gameworlds go live around 20th October, all slightly different dates depending on what gameworld you are in, but only a couple of days between each.

It's hard to tell how good this will be, as everything is so laggy and slow at the moment. They've opened the gameworld up to 3000 managers to stress test the system, so as you can imagine, there's a lot of activity.

I've been enjoying it so far though. Played a few matches, signed someone called van Wolfswinkel. The transfer system is great. Everyone competing for the best players. You have a skills system that you need to build up, and the interaction with other managers is excellent.

I'll post up some screen shots if you're interested..

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
sounds ace actually, expensive though, so i'll likley opt for 3 months and see where i stand from there onwards...

screenshots would be ace...

how does the player thing work? surely if its a good player you're competing against hundreds of people for the signiture...

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Sorry SonkORLY, I was due to put up some screenshots which have been sitting on my desktop for ages now. I'm a lazy git! I'll try adding them this weekend as I'm still playing and enjoying the game.

I've recently signed Alan Mahon for just a pound and I've turned his career around at the tender age of 31! Little screenshot as a taster attached!

For those interested in giving this game a go, I'm also in negotiations with Sega about a possible year's subscription giveaway worth £72 for one of you lucky White Reviewers..

Watch this space.. :cool:

Attachments

• mahon.jpg
    mahon.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 10

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
hook it up!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The competition is now open! Good luck!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
The competition is now closed. Congratulations The Rovers!.