• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Fools have messed up!

Widnes Loon

Player
Me
I orderd my ticket on Friday for saturdays match and paid the extra £1.40 for it to be deliverd as i live in Widnes, i had not recieved my ticket this morning so i decided to ring Prenton Park and ask how long it would be, only to find out they had no record of selling me the ticket! So i then checked my bank account and Tranmere HAD took the money out of my account! So if i have paid for a ticket, but am not getting one, where is the justice in that? They are phoneing me back in several minutes..

This is an extremely big let down as i am a White who travels frequently across the water to watch them...:-(

The Rovers!

Player
Pat Nevin/Kenny Irons
Not too good at all! [-(

It's the first time in a long time Tranmere have been able to sell so many tickets, I suppose you have to account for a bit of human error. I rekon you could proabley get a free game out of it and your money back :-D

Only saving grace is that it's on TV.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah but only live on setantas Liverpool FC channel. So anyone with freeview and setanta will not see the match live.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah but only live on setantas Liverpool FC channel..
Christ! They certainly are doing their best to restrict most people from seeing this game.

Looks like I wont get to see if at all, although I'm hoping for some excellent post-match reviews on here :p

Widnes Loon: What happened in the end? Did you get a ticket? your money back? or both!? :-s

Widnes Loon

Player
Me
Christ! They certainly are doing their best to restrict most people from seeing this game.

Looks like I wont get to see if at all, although I'm hoping for some excellent post-match reviews on here :p

Widnes Loon: What happened in the end? Did you get a ticket? your money back? or both!? :-s

Well, after three phonecalls to the club, i was told that my first and second name had been saved under the category of firstname on the database!
A ticket has been dispatched...Hopefully i will recieve it before saturday...

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Yeah but only live on setantas Liverpool FC channel. So anyone with freeview and setanta will not see the match live.

Is Liverpool TV not on Freeview in the UK? It's an FTA channel in Ireland.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah well pissed off about that. Its on freeview channel at 7.30am on sunday morning. Why they haven't got it live I don't know!