• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Disgruntled Fan

Red Devil

Player
Moore, or Less
I was reading in another forum about a United & TRFC fan who lives not far from PP and had not been since Boxing Day due to be "disgruntled" and wanted to see the back of Ronnie Moore. Apart from the fact I think him doode-ally (thick in the head for this) I would ask

What Are Your Thoughts On Ronnie Moore As Manager?

Having been out of it for a while here, I have not had a chance to formulate opinions of the members.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Ronnie is a Tranmere man, he loves the club. I respect him for that, and he'll give his heart and soul to try and be successful for the club. I have to admit that his tactics, substitutions sometimes leave some people bewildered, and playing people out of position (although this is almost a necessity at times for smaller clubs) but there's no doubt he wants the best for the club.

In conclusion, not the best manager, but certainly not the worst we've had either. And whilst we're on this run, he's a messiah!\\:D/