• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Disappointed

Red Devil

Player
Moore, or Less
I was very disappointed that Rovers failed to even make the play offs because they dropped some really stupid points this season. If Ronnie can strengthen the defence, maybe borrow a kid off Fergie, he could well improve on this season, next season.

Come on Rovers....................

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
I think we're all disappointed. The situation is made worse by a sort of resignation that the chances are next season can't be better, as the best manager we've had for ages is forced to let more and more players leave because we can't afford them.

Red Devil

Player
Moore, or Less
Even if you had Alex Ferguson, he could not get this squad out of the division. He would need to bring in maybe a good half dozen players. I do not know what Rovers scouting system is like but there must be a few good kids knocking around the neighbourhood and maybe they should get to visit a few sunday morning games more often.

MY brother used to play for a pub team, cheshire League team and represented the county on a couple of occasions, and yet not one scout, from anywhere, approached him and he WAS good. Along the lines of Steve Coppell.

He could score like Ronaldo does.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'm a bit concerned about the negative vibes coming from the club & Ronnie in the wake of Scunthorpe. Ronnie does not seem that keen on developing the youngsters, yet by the sounds of it doesn't have much option now.