• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Crewe 1 - 1 Tranmere

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
ahh, yes, how well they played with only 10 men. shame to have conceded soo late on in the game. that would have been a great result, even though it wouldnt have counted for much.

another calamity for ward, will this guy go a game without making a dreadful mistake ?!?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Didn't go, a few points arise from the team selection.

Firstly, no Craig Curran? I can understand RM wanting to give Steve Davies a go up front, but thought Craig would at least be on the bench ahead of an unfit Taylor, who we know what he can/can't do already. Was he ill, injured or some disciplinary matter?

Next midfield. While by what I've heard McAteer had a decent game, if he's not going to be with us as a player next season, what point him turning out today, others who will still be around could test the new 4-3-3 away format.

Finally a wasted opportunity not to blood some youngsters.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, I was surprised Curran was not on from the start, although maybe Ronnie's waiting until the final home game of the season for this.

I hope he plays Greenacre next week. I'd really like to see him get to the 20 mark and was disappointed to find him sitting on the bench for kick off.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Shame we didn't hold on but seen as again it was another contraversial goal against us I don't think you can blame the players. A lot of positives to take out of the game.