• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bakayogo

Player
Liam Palmer
We tried to sign Vernon in January on loan but his wages were too high so I think it's unlikely. I still say Akinfenwaaaaaa is the most likely, although Lloyd Sam would be quality, he helped destroy us at PP back in the Barnes Nightmare.

drwhoman

Akinfenwa is on record as saying he wants to go back to London. His wife and child are there - he has been commuting to Northampton.

White_Magic

Player
Ian Moore
haha

what and miss out on living the dream at Tranmere?...Lloyd Sam i think would be an excellent signing if we could snap him up...the age old thing with Tranmere Rovers though...not enough MONEY!!

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Very pleased to have Zoum signed up btw.

Given recent trend, expect us to bring in a keeper on loan. It's irritating that David Martin has signed for MK Dons as he may have been a realistic target for us. First choice back 4 and 3 central midfielders sorted. ITM looking a bit lonely up front though - still need 2 people either side of him.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Very pleasantly surprised that Bakayogo has signed. A key player at both ends of the pitch for us last season.

I wondered if anyone else heard the rumours of a Premier League keeper signing for us ? Or was this keeper David Martin who has now joined MK ?

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
We were interested in Petr Cech, but couldn't afford him.

PJ is a ******* sack the board.