• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Yeovil (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's been quite quiet here since the win at Millwall, which is usually a good sign, means people are happy, well for the meantime anyway. :-D

We have a home game coming up on Saturday, share your thoughts here..

Yeovil at home. KO 3pm.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
It's been quite quiet here since the win at Millwall, which is usually a good sign, means people are happy

Dunno bout that Ian, yes a good win, but 1 win after a very poor run. We need to string a few results together to make me happy, signed, Scrooge! :lol:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Haha, keep the faith chaps!

We'll win this one 2-0 with a couple from our super strikers.
With Myre-Williams playing with some confidence, and the return of Goodison at the heart of defence, that'll see us a few points off the play-offs. [-o<

Ally

Player
Aldo
After correctly predicting our win away at the New Den (I thank you ;-)) I know you're all waiting to hear what I've got to say on this one.

Drum roll please.......................

......... 1-1. :roll:

Isn't it so often true though, that when you're at your wits end and totally fooked off with the way things are going, that Rovers suddenly out of nowhere produce a win, like last week, just to get that belief back in your belly, only for them to extinguish it all with yet another weak insipid pissy performance?)

Sorry fellas.

Yeovil haven't done too badly away from home this season, and although we have a decent record against them, I'm not too confident we'll be able to turn them over. I really hope we do though, and I'll be delighted if we get 3 points.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It was a good result v Millwall, but, by the sounds of it, far from a convincing performance. Maybe Ronnie will take note of the fact that we won when both wingers were on and Curran playing up front. Then again, perhaps he'll attribute it to John Mullin coming on to the pitch #-o

Yeovil were one of the best footballing sides at Prenton Park last season and are almost on a par with us in League position. I've little confidence in us winning, though maybe the Millwall win will give the lads more self-belief.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
2-1 to the whites.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Haha have those last few posts made you start thinking about your intial 2-0 prediction Ian? Will it be 2-2 your saying tomorrow morning? :lol: I don't have a clue how we will do tomorrow personally.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
LOL - I dont know what I'm saying half the time.
I'll stick with 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.