• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Where's Greenacre??

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Noticed today that Chris isn't even on the bench? Nothing in build up to say he was injured, anyone heard any news??

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Very strange as their was no mention of him in the official team news prior to the game. Either injured himself or he's on his way out..

B

Banana Army

According to TRFC.sh1t.co.uk (the official website) he's missing through illness, so in my opinion, he's refused a new contract and either Ronnies being the big man and taking revenge or hes discussing a deal elsewhere.

Player
Morrisey
I think that there either are or there will be soon contract complications because he will be snapped up on a pre-contract by another club. I would have thought that if the "flu" had become apparent today he could have run around for 20 minutes. If it had occured earlier then surely we would have been informed.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Sources tel us he had the flu.
I have a feeling he had a bit of a barney with Ronnie.

M

Matthew The Rover

He was offered a one year deal but rejected it as he wants two, which the club are set to offer him within the next few months

B

Banana Army

He was offered a one year deal but rejected it as he wants two, which the club are set to offer him within the next few months

Whats wrong with now? If the only thing in the contract that needs to be changed is the length then do it now. He one of the only players on our books who i am 100% certain could play in the championship, and he's not that old, so if Goodison can have a two year contract Greenacre certainly can. If we wait, there may well be a host of clubs also offering contracts.

Come on Ronnie, after Saturdays performance, repay us with a bit of good news.