• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere Vs Swindon

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo_trfc

im definitly going to this as i live in swindon, i have seen them loads this season so here are my thoughts

i was at forest on saturday watching them get dicked. They had no midfield and got slaughtered, but After talking to Charlie Commyn Platt ( swindon midfielder) they will be up for this on saturday. Swindon have been playing well bar the last 2 games they have 2 very good wingers in Shakes and Brown. Swindon have also got guerney who with platt are 2 very strong ball winning midfielders. Migloranzi is the playmaker. Cureton has been scoring of late and peacock looks brilliant with his touches.

If they play like they did on saturday we will beat them but if they improve we will get beat as we usually do there

feel free to ask any questions about players etc.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I'm in t'egypt this week. So first game in a while I've missed.

Well, we have Brian Little as manager so i'm going for a 2-0 win for Swindon.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, they got slaughtered but owe it too make up a good performance. The way things are going, we'll struggle no doubt. And of course, no doubt Brian will pre-empt the defeat by saying that Swindon are a strong team! Ohh, please...

Player
Johnny Morrissey
We never win at Swindon so why should it be any different this time? Answers to Brian Little c/o Tranmere Rovers FC, Prenton Road West, Birkenhead.

M

Matthew The Rover

Got my tickets at Barnsley game and really looking forward to it. I think we will win for some reason and I'll go for Tranmere 2-1 Swindle, with Zola and Raven scoring for Rovers.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think Swindon will hit back after their last game and I just can't see where our next goal is coming from... Here's hoping Swindon play like they did at Forest but I doubt they will. I'll go for...

Swindon 1-0 Tranmere

A

AndyRoo16

with our current form and under Little we dont look like winning anywere.....never mind Swindon....
ill go 2-1 Swindon
Lets hope Little will give the team a good kick up the a*se!!!......he can give himself one from me as well!

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

This is a big game for Rovers and if we get beat which can happen because we blow to much negativity because of ****ty tatics. We need to play are game and go for it, no playing for a point and if we go in front we shouldn't defend on it. I'm going again costing me £23 to get in ill be really ANGRY if we get beat its costing me a bomb

M

Matthew The Rover

Venner, meet me at the club ship around 4:30 if you can tomorrow. I'm going down there to buy some tickets and I can get you and Matty one if you want. £2 cheaper than if you buy them on the day I think

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Matthew The Rover said:
Venner, meet me at the club ship around 4:30 if you can tomorrow. I'm going down there to buy some tickets and I can get you and Matty one if you want. £2 cheaper than if you buy them on the day I think

So that's where all the club's money has gone, we have a club ship?!

Makes sense really, moor it at Wallasey docks, good access to the Irish Sea.

I'll get me coat... :whistle:

Player
Morrisey
Not a hope in hell unfortunately. I feel our season is dead now! I am not saying we are going down but I think we are going no where this season! Swindon will be full of passion and flare and will put 2 past us! We might score but I don't think we will take the lead.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Super_white_army said:
Swindon will be full of passion and flare
They that good? :wink:

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
No.

But since we're easily as bad, I'm not hugely optimistic about this game either... best result we can hope for from a Brian Little team will be a 1-1 draw. But I'm not holding out much hope. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not counting on it.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Let's be highly optimistic like the gaffer - I'm going for 0-0!!!:lol:

evo_trfc

actually bar the last 2 games swindon have been full of flare and passion i really wish we could win this but we never seem to beat them at The County Ground

We want Comyln Platt out because he is been very good and Shakes ( both Bolton Rejects) because Shakes scored against us for Bolton in the cup. They have a very good overall squad and if they stay up they will win this division "EASY" next season

Shows what a new manager can bring

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Game Postponed!!

The match will now take place on Tuesday 7th March with a 7:45pm kick off.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Aye im makin the trip still. Its causing alot of hasel, I must be mad!!

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Does anyone think the match being on a Tuesday night will make any difference to the score? Personally I still think we'll lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.