• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

season tickets

DIW

Player
Goodison
You know what - for the past three home games I have had to shoo some cheeky beggar out of my seat. Don't these people know what R means? can they not read?????
Would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy doing it though.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
What time have you been getting to the games? Not excusing some selfish people, but sometimes there are seats with R on that are never occupied. If it was late on, maybe that person thought they'd chance it.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
always loads of empty R seats tbf

when i had a ST (15 years before this season) i used to have to do the same thing, though never really bothered me

DIW

Player
Goodison
I usually turn up about 10 minutes before kick off. I am never late!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
always loads of empty R seats tbf

when i had a ST (15 years before this season) i used to have to do the same thing, though never really bothered me

Why did you not renew this season, SonkORLY? Have to admit that because of the condensed season and larger number of midweek games that I'm not getting full value for mine. When I do go, must confess to not always sitting in my reserved seat.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
I think I remember working out that having a ST gives you the equivalent of something like 7 free home games. I was working in the States for 2 months earlier in the season and am occasionally away in Europe at weekends so couldn't justify getting one financially. Bit sad to lose my seat, and wish it had been any other season...

Try to compensate by going to see games elsewhere. Caught Juve in the CL last week :)