• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Notts County v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Last season saw daylight robbery by the away side at both grounds. I'm expecting Les to go with the same starting XI, though it would be good if we had another attacking option on the bench if things don't go to plan.

While it would be great for Enoch to pop up with the winner again, fear a spot of bubble-bursting here.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
0-0 for this one I think, though another 1-0 would be great! \\:D/

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Got to be happy with a point at this one. Would love a win against Martin Allen after their disgraceful tactics at Prenton Park last season but at least a draw would set us up nicely for the top of the table clash to come this Saturday !

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
im going for a 1 1 draw to keep us on unbeaten

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Nothing less than a win will be good enough just to see the look on Allen's face.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Nothing less than a win will be good enough just to see the look on Allen's face.

Amen

The lads who were here last season should be well up for this

Player
Goodison
I hope we win 1-0 with the most blatant handball in the 90th minute, hand of god style.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I don't believe it. When John Welsh scored, we were top of the league. But three minutes later Charlton scored, but we're still second approaching half-time.

As predicted, it seems like a very tough game. Four bookings and two substitutions already. I just hope we end up with eleven men on the field.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
lol, at this rate, we will have guaranteed safety by mid october!!:cold:

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
Oops. I would snap your hand off if you offered me a draw now.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
labadie you babe

M

Mal

You remember that Ramsey's England were the Wingerless Wonders. Is Les's team 'forwardless foragers' Midfield marauders? Defender dynamos?

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
**** off raven

akins shoots from 35 yards

fml

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
still promising in some ways tho imo

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
What a knee in the balls for Rovers.

Same ref as the 3-3 with Walsall, fond of lengthy stoppage time, but he did ok then. This time seems like a card and whistle fest, 5 bookings for County as well. I've never seen Raven play as a central defender, if Goodi's injured Les may be forced to consider playing Ash there. Will defer judgement for now.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
could be rather costly with injuriess suspensions and probably a fine as well would happen against that manager

Status
Not open for further replies.