• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

New look O/S

DIW

Player
Goodison
Thoughts on the new look official site. Not particularly impressed myself. Can't see how it is an improvement.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It may be an improvement, but at the moment I don't find it easy to use. In fairness, I'm still getting used to it but I don't understand the need for a change. The main problem I had with the old site was not design but timely content.

drwhoman

NEW WEBSITE

I agree with the above. Also it does not appear to be any quicker than the old one which is disappointing.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Awful.

WildRover

Player
Kevin Gray (ha!)
Where the hell is the fixture list? If you go on there, all i can see are our preseason results, then underneath, where you expect to see the upcoming fixtures, its only got the 2011-2012 season!! Grr I hate this website!

tea for two

Player
johnny morrissey
the fixtures for the new season are on the o/s you just need to scroll down.:cool:

Brightonian

Player
Ian Goodison, James Norwood
Glad to see I am not the only one uncomfortable with the new site - thought it was my age!

I could not easily see which fixtures were home or away. The old site was far more intuitive to navigate around.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko
official trfc website has become the worst website on the internet after the cowsheds

Player
Goodison
I can't believe the people who run the cowsheds want people to pay a subscription to read the crap on there.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
official trfc website has become the worst website on the internet after the cowsheds

I think the majority of Football League clubs use the same web designer and a lot of sites have gone the same way.

The major problem is the number of pop-ups which make the site incredibly slow, fiddly and frustrating to use.