• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

with money tight and loads of jobs at the club

Player
aldo
with the money at the club tight . they are now advertising 7 jobs at the club and rec centre . lets hope we continue to move forward . will be interesting to hear where the fa cup money is going . i know they want to get a 3g pitch at the campus . so they can train in all weathers . they should have had a futsal centre built there .

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I have to say, the salaries for those jobs are very low indeed. Manager roles for £18-23,000 a year ? The club are not going to attract good people from the private sector for that money.

I appreciate we have to live within our means, but surely it is a false economy (and not particularly ethical) to pay such low salaries for roles that generate additional income for the club.

Player
aldo
When they had chefs jobs going last season the players one was £15500. I won't get out of bed for that . . Makes you wonder what there after . Yes they have a budget . But it's not worth getting cowboys in . . Also the catering managers roll they had last season . Was only £26k the roll was madness covering the cowshed catering . The train at the college. As well as the river hill . And the function side of things . That's 80-100 hours a week . The last time I did that was at Thornton hall hotel . And I left being quite poorly .