• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Who's the Dadi

S

Steele's Field

Just been reading in the paper that Eugene Dadi looks set to go on loan to Boston :shock: . It's going from bad to worse for him, I hope his T shirt's are selling well I think he will need that extra income come the end of the season.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Do you think he'll get first team action there. He was well used at forest wernt he :roll:

well he had it good at tranmere but he messed it up now he could be going to Boston.

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

I notice Forest have just signed Grant Holt form Rochdale. Eugene's well on his way out there.

M

Matthew The Rover

Maybe we'll get him back after selling Dagnall :shock: :roll:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
lol :lol:

yer I doubt that very much.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
No way he'll get in at Forest now. He will take the drop to League 2 this month I reckon.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
especially now theyve got grant holt.

B

Banana Army

Aparently hes poppin down the road to county now. Always did seem a little lazy.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
haha that sound slie eugene, mind you the move to forest might have been a bit much form, and his trial in norway! :shock: probably took it out of him. :lol:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Eugene made a big mistake in leaving Tranmere he had it all with us he did play some games and we were selling his clothes in the clubshop hes fucked up big style leaving Tranmere so he deserves what he gets shit football at Boston in league 2

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Dadi's gone to Notts County on loan by the way.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
haha!

I thought he would

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

haha Notts county what a loser Notts county or Tranmere what a t*sser

C

ChiefRich

I picked up some Nottingham radio the other night; the pundits were saying that Eugene is very low down the pecking order so soon after they signed him, and were a bit surprised that they signed him in the first place.

They've signed Tyson and Holt since signing Dadi so is no surprise that he has gone down.

They also interestingly claimed that Alan Rogers is happy to stay there in the reserves picking up his money, so he must still be on a big contract. Solution to the left-back problem, anyone?