• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

who wants little to stay / go?

Little. Stay or Go?

• Total voters
just a quick poll on who would like to see little's negative tactics to continue and our club to go down and down,or fans who have actually had enough of the white haired clueless manager........................
you're votes please.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I've added a poll in for you ;)

Big thumbs down for me. I've had enough of these boring, lifeless displays..

Go!! [-(

DixieDean

i've been saying since last season that he should go. I don't think he could ever do enough to make me change my mind now.....

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I've beenopen-minded, didnt mind him staying, wouldnt care less if he went. after saturdays display its been topped off! Theres no need to stay, hes wrecked our chances of championship football and his negetive tactics are going put us in league 2.

sorry but bye bye little.

A

AndyRoo16

"Sack the jordi!!!" de de de dum "Sack the jordi!!!!"
far 2 negative guy.....time for a change!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
He MUST go! I've just read the comments post-match and the bloke is having a go at us - the fans!!! :lol: We have paid good money to watch that and have a right to be very disappointed by negative tactics, and general poor play by the team. He's getting PAID to improve the team, and we've gone backwards all season! :twisted:

We shouldn't have cheered when Dino kicked a good ball apparently - that's all he needs, a bit of humour! The fans love Dino and chanted his name regularly during the game - he kicked a few into touch so when he made a good one we cheered - whats up with that??? Dino - if you read this - we like you matey!!! =D>

We want Little out....

Ally

Player
Aldo
I'm ready for a new era. I've had enough of Little now. It's the same old story wherever he goes it seems - initial expectance from the fans and he puts a few wins together into a good run, meaning a decent first season or so. Then, the spark goes and his lack of passion means bad results and the fans lose confidence in him. It happened at Leicester, Villa, Hull... now us. Time to move on, Brian.

A

Ali R

if he wer to go, who could tranmere bring in as next manager?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bye bye Little. Its time for a change and we need a new face in charge. Their's a certain little person I want back at the helm and his name ALDO

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Unfortunately I have to agree with the 'He'll Have To Go Camp'. It's just not happening and he's not being pro-active enough. To just say that "We Fell Asleep" and "We Threw It Away" at the weekend just isn't good enough.

But it does raise the question, who should be his replacement??

:?: :?:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I've changed my mind a fair bit on whether he should stay or go this season, but after seeing what I saw last Tuesday and on Saturday I feel he must go! How he can really criticise those who pay money to see that shite is unbelievable!!

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
brian should stay as all teams suffer bad points at one stage and it is always the manager who gets the #### for the bad results. the players on saturday did not want to play. blame the players. brian worked wonders for us in the previous seasons so give him a chance

evo_trfc

To be honest what would a new manager do? ok he might bring back some confidence to the players but according to Greenacre there morale is high so this thing about morale being low is bulls**t we loose 1 game and every one is callin for his head ok tactics negative i agree but another manager wouldnt do any better, We have got a manager who has got teams promoted and won cups with, youve got to stick by the manager

If we loose 5 games on the trot or get a pasting then fair enought but loosing our first 1 in 2006 and everyone is upset. Just stick wif the players. Our next to games are going to be tough Oldham and Swindon away i can see us getting a point from both or a loss at swindon but then we should sstart to pick up points again