• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Who is the worst current TRFC player??

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
another player I am not impressed iwith is delroy facey, he has so much potential but just doesn't use it, if he shows what hes got week in week out he will be a fan favourite banging goals assisting goals but he wastes time and can be lazy.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Tottally agree he is not pulling his weight at the moment but i've got a feeling if he get one or two he just might just startb banging them in if not get rid of him

Player
Morrisey
I agree too! when he first came and scored a few I was excited that we had two natural goal scorers up front! Does anyone think that Dagnall is ready for first team football yet? Maybe just the odd 10 or 15 minuted to proove himself? I do have a feeling that he could be a link between the attack and midfield! Also he is yopung and has bags of energy and in the last 10 mi9nutes of the game having some one who can get in behind the defence is useful! Any thoughts?

DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
DixieDean said:
it's questions like this that underline how badly we're playing. If we were doing well it would be "who's the best?". Whereas we are left discussing who's worst!

I'd go for Whitmore. He's useless.

he's only useless cos' BL doesn't give him a chance!
so was he useless when he stole the show in the sheff wed,huddesfield and wrexham away games last year?

I think you'll find anyone can have a good game now and then. Even McAteer has been awarded man of the match before now by the various members of the TRFC bars.

you make a good point,but i no who i would have in my midfield with the current crop of players and it's certainly not McAteer! he wouldn't get in a pub team! whitmore could unlock any defence in a split second,rankine,jennings,aiston,McAteer and harrison can't do it in 90mins :!:

The only thing Whitmore can do is open up a team that is already losing. Oooh big deal.

The fact that he lacks many basic requirements, such as heading, tackling and tracking back, renders him USELESS as an effective footballer.

Griff

In my opinion all of our problems stem from midfield. Most of our strikers are average at best, but made to look worse by getting no service or playing in wide positions. STOP PLAYING EVERYONE OUT OF POSITION !!

Worst current player = Harrison
What is he. He doesnt attack, cant defend. Goes sideways or backwards.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
i think harrisons improving but after recent performances Im nearly changing my mind to DELROY FACEY!