• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Whitmore

• Thread starter Birkenhead Born and Bred
  • Start date
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I seen Whitmore on Saturday before the match outside the main stand and the poor man was nearly in tears and thats true. My mate asked "what's up Theo?" he said that he wasnt even in the squad again and that he was very upset that he wasnt and he isnt happy at the club. He wasnt evn allowed in the changing room to hear the team talk. We asked him why doesnt he play in the reserves neither and he said that he would love to play in the reserves but BL doesnt let him. He was standing there with this steward he was nearly in tears i think he just wants to play. He was just drinkig his energy drink I felt dead sorry for the fella. I think he deserves a chance to play for the the club. Especially after the Huddersfield game last season and he does score goals. Do you think the same?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I really think that Theo is under used. Not even i the reserves, its a shame cos I know he has the potential. Theo wil be gone soon and I dont blame him if he decides to go inJnauary it really is a shame considering hes an international player. I hope Theo starts gettin used more, even juts on the bench or in the reserves he deserves much more IMO.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

He deseves a chance. Even in the reserves because he can be quality. I can also reember the good game he had against Sheff Wed when he came on as well!! And Wrexham!!

M

Matthew The Rover

I have said for a couple of months the guy should get a game, but Brian doesn't hand people chances too often.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
We should have got rid of him ages ago. What's the point? The younger lads are getting chances before him now. I dont know whos to blame. Little or Theo. Little for not picking him or giving him more of a chance or Theo for just being mostly useless on the pitch! :?

DixieDean

Ian said:
I dont know whos to blame. Little or Theo. Little for not picking him or giving him more of a chance or Theo for just being mostly useless on the pitch! :?
Let's not blame anyone. Let's just get rid of him.....

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

If we are not going to use him. Let him go what a waste of time and space

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I think he does deserve his chance though, if little doesnt like him then hes a waste of wages get rid of him then.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
He deserves his chance... but who says we haven't tried to get rid of him but he didn't accept to leave.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
I said a few weeks back when we were struggling that I thought we should at least give him a go. Now that we've started performing a bit better I wouldn't put him in the side (although I still can't decide if I prefer him to Harrison or not) :?

http://whitereview.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=238&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

He deserves a chance to play himself into the side though. I'd play him in the reserves or give him 45 mins in the LDV if we're a couple of goals up (like THAT'S ever going to happen :wink: ).

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Ilol buyt i think he should be sub in the league or start in the LDV. And deffo play in the reserves.

A

AndyRoo16

Shame to hear this about Theo....i think he does deserve a chance, however, this shud be in the LDV or reserves as the current side is just startin 2 perform.

If he is unsettled, maybe he should move on, after all i doubt he`ll feature in the first team at all this season.........guess he should go :(

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Yeap it is a shame but we have money and he is a waste of money in wages isnt he. So Brian needs to use hime or lose him. he will be a very good League 2 player I reckon

Player
Morrisey
I don't thnk that he minds taking home a healthy wage package every week and do nothing for it! He strikes me as the kind of player who is looking to retire and wants to do as little as he can for his money.

Saying that I was mildly impressed with him at bournmouth earlier this season.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I was puzzled why he was given a contract this season. A couple of good performances in the last one were swamped by indifferent ones, most notably in the away leg at Hartlepool. However, he's on our books & there is a slot for a creative midfielder, just can't figure out this at all :-s

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Hes beter than McAteer in my opinion. Its a waste of a contract and club money!!