• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

White Review Prediction League

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, I know what you're thinking. Another new season, another new prediction league!

However, there is a prize on offer.
The winner gets to walk away with some nice new shiny TRFC merchandise.

How much does it cost?
It's completely free, as long as you're an active member of the forums.

How do I play?
The prediction league will be completely integrated into the forums, so as long as you're registered and logged in, you simply click on the link (not available yet) to start playing.

Enter your score before a game kicks off and after the game ends, points will automatically be added to your account. The person with the most points at the end of the season, wins the goodies! There may also be a runner up prize (TBC).

What matches will be available?
This is only for TRFC games (including cup).

Scoring
3 points for a correct score.
1 point for a correct result.
0 points for incorrect score.

Please respond to this thread to register your interest. If there are enough people interested, I will set it up before the season starts.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
8 so far, can we get to double figures.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
OK great, we've got enough to get started. You can join in at any time over the season, but the earlier you start, the better change you have of winning. I might run a few test matches over the pre-season schedule. Rule have changed slightly due to the current limitations of the software. There won't be any score predictions, it will just be result based, so you each match you simply select home win, away win or draw.

andrewesq

Faith Light Strength
Player
Billy Woods
will we find this under a separate thread ?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
There will be a link at the top of the page (once its been setup).

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Few involved now, should be good.
You will all see a prediction league link at the top of the forums once signed in. Click on that and join the open season.

Once you've done that, you'll be ready to start predicting on games. I haven't added any games yet however.

Anyone that joins will also see a hidden forum just for participants to discuss the competition (this is not instant and will show within a few hours of you joining).

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
@TRFCJason it's just under the pic of Bell-Baggie to the right a little. In between the forums and members links.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I'm game! Count me in!;)