• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

what you all doing while at home

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I compare this to when there is trouble at football matches. Wherever you go or whatever you are doing there is always a handful of idiots. The majority conform and are decent people, but there is always that minority who have to rebel.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I compare this to when there is trouble at football matches. Wherever you go or whatever you are doing there is always a handful of idiots. The majority conform and are decent people, but there is always that minority who have to rebel.
Good point, Ian. Those who don't like football always seem to highlight the negatives - violence, bad language, overpaid players - while lovers of the game just go and enjoy the experience. Boy, I am missing everything about it and am very worried that this could be the longest close season since WW2.

Player
aldo
I AMM GETTING ANNOYED AT THE KNOBS WHO JUST DON,T CARE . MY SIS as you all know works at the countess she is now sick . ant not seen seen her kids for two weeks . those who are not doing what they should , need to get massive fines its not good enough .and its not fair for us all who are doing what they say. and who might not have jobs to go back to my wife is a key worker and I'm stressed . can,t sleep at night , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get the army on the streets and they will soon be as they are going to stop everything in the next few days or week and the sooner the better

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
some people think they are immune. sad really.

Player
aldo
well i am sorry to say and I am sorry to say so get the god dame country in total lock down the quicker they do it the quicker we win and get back to normal . now to be more positive my back garden is 45 ft long so I've set my self a run up did a 2mile run there today my little monster did think it was funny we are doing one 40 min online gym session a day in the garden we are doing what we can to stay in doors . i love my sister and cant think what them guys are going through . shes gone drone 40 rh week to 100 hr week and not getting payed enemy more . we have the same with hotel work , but in there case its bollocks
I AMM GETTING ANNOYED AT THE KNOBS WHO JUST DON,T CARE . MY SIS as you all know works at the countess she is now sick . ant not seen seen her kids for two weeks . those who are not doing what they should , need to get massive fines its not good enough .and its not fair for us all who are doing what they say. and who might not have jobs to go back to my wife is a key worker and I'm stressed . can,t sleep at night , ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh get the army on the streets and they will soon be as they are going to stop everything in the next few days or week and the sooner the better