• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

what you all doing while at home

Player
aldo
ive been cleaning my greenhouse getting me garden sorted and planted my Strawberrys. next week will be planting me seed potatoes and getting me veggies ready to go in the ground . also helping to keep me fit

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Working from home. To be honest things are pretty manic at the moment - telecoms industry supporting a lot of customers providing essential services (NHS, blue light, care, food etc.), and facilitating the mass move to home/remote working. Actually, it's quite a novel feeling to be making a contribution rather than purely satisfying shareholders' demands and meeting banking covenants...

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Most of my work takes places in schools so needless to say, I'm off for a few weeks/months. I've got a growing list of DIY jobs although the weather has been great the last few days so I've been playing lots of football in the garden with the kids.

Player
aldo
ive just been to my work . opps not been there hush hush . going in once a week to clean and paint . thats all and plenty of garden work

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I have been working from home from.Tuesday of this week but from next Wednesday the company is shutting until further notice.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Civil servant and supposedly key worker. Mostly working from home occasional trips to court required. Will be glad when the weekend arrives so I can tackle some of the issues at home that have spotted from being there longer than usual.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Power washed my garden path and patio. What a difference! Shame the grass is so long, but I'm tackling that next.

Player
aldo
got my Raspberrys sorted today planted my onions and carrots so things moving had 5 great days in great weather .

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Auditor / accountant but currently unable to visit any of my clients due to the lockdown. I should be working from home, but currently don't have internet access so on extended holiday / unpaid leave. A worrying time in the sector as the majority of our clients are small businesses that will be very badly hit. I should be online next Tuesday and, who knows, it could be ONIGP who sorts me out !

Player
aldo
that,s not cool . the sooner this crap stops the better . at the moment its taking a massive hold in some parts America . Spain . Italy .Germany France to name a few . and still fkng pubs still open in some parts today shame on them should be massive fines . and for the gangs hanging around go home save lives

Player
aldo
well my little monster has has baking Lessons today making nutella fairy cakes . we also have had labels with maths questions and english ones all over the garden and house . even stuff like can you pick 20 items off the bedroom floor and put them away . witch she did also wright down 20 different bugs in the garden and stuff like that 2 hrs of fun .

Reactions: Ian
Player
ian goodison
for those of you either at work or working from home just hope you all have jobs to go back to at some stage stay safe and fingers crossed we see some light at the end of the tunnel soon

Player
ian goodison
people still going out visiting wales in caravan/motor homes beggars belief when did we turn into a ME ME society?

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
people still going out visiting wales in caravan/motor homes beggars belief when did we turn into a ME ME society?
To be honest 700,000 volunteers (plus all the unrecorded helpers plus all the people assiduously following government guidelines) massively outweighs this small minority of idiots and suggests, that when the chips are down, we are far less of a "ME ME" society than we may have believed.

Player
aldo
Should be Stops on the Mways . fine them and send them back all holiday zones should be Closed . over 1000 now dead and 17k infected they know about . they say there is tens of thousands Infected . and they are going to ramp up Testing in the next few weeks . there was still a few pubs open they should be Fined I DON,T CARE IF THEY FINE ALL WHO DON,T DO AS THEY SAY . MY SISTER WORKS AT THE COUNTESS OC CHESTER AND CAN,T SEE HER GIRLS AND HUBBY IN FEAR OF GIVING IT TO THEM . SO SHE IS IN THE SIDE HOUSE THEY HAVE . SHES ON THE VIRUS Words so help get this fkn thing over stay at home .