• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

were is hume's replacement

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date
C

championship_here_we_come

we were all told by little that facey was not a replacement for hume and have therefore guessed that:
facey replaced dadi
aiston replaced beresford
bruce short term replacement for taylor
wilson replaced howarth
sumerbee(waste of space) was a replacement for hall

so were is the replacement for hume
we need a player who can be creative he doesnt need to be as good just creative as we have lost all creativity in our squad from last season

i know we cant sign(buy) anyone till january but why havent we got a loan player in at least

Juan Ugarte is apparently available for loan for 1st team experience having made only 2 sub apperances in the league and 1 league cup start for crewe so far this season maybe he could be the creative player we are looking for.
also premiership clubs are always looking to loan out young-guns for 1st team experince why cant we loan someone eho could add a spark of creativity to the team

M

Matthew The Rover

John Ugarte would be a crap signing. He might have scored loads last season for Wrexscum, but if he comes here, he will have the same problem as Greenacre and Facey. There is no service for him. He had Darren Ferguson among others at Wrexham, here, there is knowbody.

We once had Hall, Taylor and Hume to provide crosses, now there is only an out of form and out of position Gareth Roberts.

C

i feel our team does have some creative players jsut brain little doesnt play them

ie
BROWN very creative during pre season wree he played most games was dropped come the start of the season
AISTON works hard down the line puts in some good crosses
ROBERTS plays well on the wing and delievers good crosses tremarco is good enough to play left back with roberts on the left

Matthew The Rover said:
John Ugarte would be a crap signing. He might have scored loads last season for Wrexscum, but if he comes here, he will have the same problem as Greenacre and Facey. There is no service for him. He had Darren Ferguson among others at Wrexham, here, there is knowbody.

We once had Hall, Taylor and Hume to provide crosses, now there is only an out of form and out of position Gareth Roberts.

john ugarte might be a crap signing, but juan ugarte would be excellent :!: :lol: [-o<

C

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:
John Ugarte would be a crap signing.

john ugarte might be a crap signing, but juan ugarte would be excellent :!: :lol: [-o<

agree with you there aldo's worthy however aldo was a nob for droping actho

M

Matthew The Rover

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:

OOO your a clever one. Whatever his name may be, he would bring nothing to this club that Greenacre or Facey are already doing because there is no service

C

Matthew The Rover said:
OOO your a clever one. Whatever his name may be, he would bring nothing to this club that Greenacre or Facey are already doing because there is no service

the problem is uagrte is more of a hume type players and scoring 16 goals in 23 games is a mean feat i think he could just add that bit extra to the squad

Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
Matthew The Rover said:

juan ugarte has a proven track record at this level! did you not notice that wrexham got relegated last year? to score the amount of goals he did in a struggling team is quite remarkable :!: imagine greenacre and ugarte as a forward line,am droolin' already :!: and before you say it, i no wrexham were docked 10pts, but thier stil sh1te :!:

B

Banana Army

championship_here_we_come said:
Matthew The Rover said:

the problem is uagrte is more of a hume type players and scoring 16 goals in 23 games is a mean feat i think he could just add that bit extra to the squad

One real small flaw there, is that he signed for Crewe at the begining of the year so theres no chance he'd come to us.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I think Crewe are handing him a loan... thats why people are saying we could get him. I'm not sure about this one... I think he could do ok but will he get the service? Most of the goals I saw him score last season needed good service and he won't get that here from the current team. I think an attacking, creative midfielder is needed more... but I wouldn't argue if we got both.

B

Banana Army

dont want him to go, but if he were, i feel it would be a good move to find a birkonian or n ex TRFC player, because we are realy lacking passion at the moment

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I agree with BA, we lack passion we don't seem interested.

Ally

Player
Aldo
I don't think we need another striker. I'm sure Greenacre and Pacey Facey will be ok, as long as we can get someone with a bit of attacking vision in the middle of the park - most of us lot have been saying it since the start of the season. Hume played the link up role between midfield and attack really well, without him our central midfield is exposed as the ageing defensive shower that it is.

I'm well fucked off at the moment because we're shit, and we can only get better by bringing someone in who can run with the ball from the middle, draw out defenders and play telling passes to the front two.

smilingmart

Matthew The Rover said:
There is no service.

Right there in a nutshell is the problem.

Last year we had crosses flying into the box and no out-and-out goalscorer on the end of them.

This year we have no service but an out-and-out goalscorer.

One step forward, three steps back. ](*,)

Player
Morrisey
I agree BA. We realy need to get someone like Koumas/Mahon back. We wont get either of those two but it does have to be some one with passion

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes someone needs to be brought in with some creativity... and preferably before Saturday!

R

rockferrywhites

wheres humes replacement

i think ugarte will be a great signing he showed last season that he can score goals in this league.