• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

we got shuker

• Thread starter Johnny King is God
  • Start date
J

Johnny King is God

Chris Shuker

Looks like he will not be resigning for BArnsley after all.

I reckon we have an outside chance of getting him you know...

Was seen at the club recently...

looks certain fivehead will be signing for the club

heard he is at pp today!!!!!

Barnsley have withdrew contract offer and given him the spanish archer

Come on the Whites =D> =D> =D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I hope this is true. I believe he's the last link we need in that team. Someone tricky down that wing that can cross the ball (something we've been missing for some time) to the two front men.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yes Barnsley withdrew their contract offer as he took too long to give them an answer... He stormed out of the club and called the chairman a "back stabber". He is set to join his new club before the end of the week and it is expected to be either us or Luton.

Player
Morrisey
would love him to come. Just hope that there will be some defenders too! If we seal up Shuker then I think that we have our attack sorted and now all we need is 3 or 4 defenders!

favo94

Player
Was ian sharps
Looks like suker is finally about to sign. seems like ronnie has got the reputation to bring in the players. suker best signing so far??? plays like pat nevin and johnny morrisey used to.

Pedro Negro

Player
Chris Greenacre
Oh yeah!
Suker has signed at last! He is a TRFC player now, subject to a medical.
This IS by far our best chance for promotion.
COME ON THE WHITES
=D> =D> =D> =D>

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Great signing for the club. I really feel we have our best chance of getting out of this league since we came down. I never thought we would have signed so many good players when Ronnie became manager. That isn't anything against Ronnie... but I just thought they'd be all League One players and I hoped Ronnie could turn that into a decent team. But now we have signed these players we just need them to click. Looking forward to seeing who comes in as Centre Backs.

P

Prenton

Delighted! I remember watching Sky Sports News the weeks before Ronnie came in and seeing what seemed like every club but Tranmere making signings and i tell you what, at that stage i never could have expected us to sign so many. Shuker is the icing on the cake. Spirits are high and i can't wait for the season to begin. Like you say Joe i just hope the players click.

Come on Rovers

P

Pete Rovers!

shuker sign's

just been informed shuker has signed tonight.

the future is white its SUPERWHITE \\:D/ !!!

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Hopefully an excellent signing. Great to see us signing an old fashioned winger, hoping Ronnie learned from Kingy and the good old days can return to PP!

white life

white for life
Player
John Achterberg, Craig Curran and Anthony Kay
get in there. a winger who can beat a man and cross it and hes still 24. could this be the best signing of them all

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Fantastic news. I honestly thought we were going to lose out to a Championship team. Ronnie's SWA rolls on!!

J

Johnny King is God

Just got back from T in the PArk, knackered, and logged on to find the 'outside chance' romped home.

Absolutely great news.

We look pretty darn tasty going forward!

Just need a few good defenders now!

Gotta love Ronnie so far!