• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Friendly Warrington Town v Rovers

drwhoman

As an aside, Glatzel's family were sitting in front of me yesterday and his brother was in full Tranmere kit, so clearly getting into the spirit of things. They were speaking in German so I assume Paul is bilingual.
I imagine so as both his parents are German. Not sure what the story is.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
As an aside, Glatzel's family were sitting in front of me yesterday and his brother was in full Tranmere kit, so clearly getting into the spirit of things. They were speaking in German so I assume Paul is bilingual.
If he is, I wonder if he speaks it with a Scouse accent?

Seriously, he was born in Liverpool to German parents. I imagine he has dual nationality. He played for England U16 and U17 before switching allegiance to Germany's youth set-up.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Rangers beat Real Madrid 2-1 tonight. I take that as conclusive proof that we are the greatest club side in the world.
Well, at least we must be the best club side playing in an all white strip. Perhaps we should take Liverpool's place in the European Super League. ;)