• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Upgrades

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hi all

There's a few big updates to do to the forums. You may see some random styles and errors for the next 24 hours. It should settle down shortly..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Since the upgrades a few people have reported login problems where the forum will lock you out. This should now be resolved, let me know if you are still having problems via PM.

I am also working an a new theme which should integrate Wordpress better, is mobile friendly and iron out any recent problems.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
New theme installed. Let me know if you are having any problems with logging in, viewing or general use of the site.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
The theme looks good, Ian, and I am particularly pleased with the mobile phone interface. Previously the frame was much too wide, but now it's easy to read.

Reactions: Ian

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I access the site more by my mobile than a laptop or tablet. Agree with BBTCs observations about the benefit to mobile phone users.

Player
aldo
on the pad just getting a screen with the view of the Kop on it when i scroll down nothing when go back up all the icons come on then go off again

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
AM, you may need to reload the page or clear your cache. It might still be trying to load the old style.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
If you look in the top corner, there is also a customise button where you can customise the site a little. There are a few background pictures to choose from and you can choose if you want grid/table style layout and fixed/fluid width.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Great for me on mobile and laptop. Thanks, Ian!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It's in our hands poster now available for selection as a background if you really want to get into the spirit! :)