• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Update your details

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Looks like there is a new system for next season.

I just hope that's not Higgys real mobile number on show!

Following supporter feedback, Tranmere Rovers Football Club is delighted to announce that we will be introducing a new ticketing platform for the start of the 2021/22 season.

The new system offers immediate service enhancements, optimised mobile use, and will continue to develop.

We will announce season card details for the 2021/22 season on Tuesday 4thMay.

Using information from the previous season, we have input your details into the new system ready for you to activate your new online account. To ensure the season card purchase process is as smooth as possible, we ask all supporters to activate their account and confirm their details are correct by 11pm on Friday 30th April. If your season card qualifies for a Personal Assistant, only the main Season Card Holder needs to register at this stage, not the Personal Assistant.

You will need your TR number which can be found at the top of this email.

This will allow us to ensure you are offered the correct season card at the correct price once we go live with purchases.

As a thank you for assisting in this process, you will be entered into a draw to win your season card for free. The winner will be selected at random and informed via email on the 4th May 2021.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It wasn't that hard to use, though think they should have allowed longer to register than sending out an e-mail on Monday wanting it to be done by Friday.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I hadn’t done mine as I wasn’t getting the emails. They were going into spam but when I did try and register, reset password etc I still can’t login. Has anyone successfully renewed their ticket yet and at the price it was last year?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I hadn’t done mine as I wasn’t getting the emails. They were going into spam but when I did try and register, reset password etc I still can’t login. Has anyone successfully renewed their ticket yet and at the price it was last year?
You are probably best contacting the SLOs to get access to your account.

slo@tranmererovers.co.UK

Reactions: Ian