• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tickets

Player
aldo
just been looking at match day tickets in the Prem LG, arsenal charging £97 for a game and spurs £95, would not pay that to watch 22 men kicking a cows arse around a field stupid

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
A friend of mine who knows nothing about football emailed me today to see if I could get her two tickets for Liverpool on Boxing Day for French friends. I have no such superpowers but tried to help. As you’d guess, the game is sold out on the club’s website. However, I found an agent advertising tickets at £140 each, which I know is way above face value. I enquired further and found they actually cost £182, the difference being an agency fee. Who said ticket touts were a thing of the past?

Last edited:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Working mans game..
What a sad state of affairs.

Player
aldo
but its stupid fans paying over the odds, I would not pay over the top for anything I love my Football but I would never pay stupid prices, my cousin's husband and son support Chelsea for them both to get in just for tickets is £180, and £30 for parking and 15 for a burger and 20 a pint a cheap day out

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm not sure what other clubs charge, but I think it's pretty good I can get season tickets for the kids at around £30 for the season. Even if they don't go to every game, it keeps the interest going and hopefully when they get older, they'll be supporting their local club and not the drivel across the water.

Charlton1975

Player
Jason Koumas
I'm not sure what other clubs charge, but I think it's pretty good I can get season tickets for the kids at around £30 for the season. Even if they don't go to every game, it keeps the interest going and hopefully when they get older, they'll be supporting their local club and not the drivel across the water.
Thats the key thing in my view, although we do have look at the cost to put on a home game in a stadium of our size, and age! Moving to a modern ground (Rotherham was probably the best example I have been to in recent years) will help hugely. Its like buying a used car, you love it, you throw money at it to keep it going, but eventually you have to stop throwing good money after bad!

Player
aldo
when we do finally move to a new Stadia you would hope it has Propper hospitality Boxes, bigger better restraints, and function suits to help the club also reducing the Capacity to around 10k I think would suit us as we don't get over it very often, also think the Concert idea will be back with it,I know its something they wanna do again but not having numptys running it