• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

This weekends attendance

Player
Nixon
As the weekend gets closer and closer, I find myself dreading it coming!!! :cry:

Infact it the thought of the game makes me feel sick.

So what do we think the attendances will be, Im going for

The nearest gets a gold star. \\:D/

And me and my 2 kids will not be there.[-o<

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'll be there with the other 4739. :whistle:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
4618. Liverpool home the same time and Everton game the lunchtime fixture on tv, so won't get much casual support from over the water. Colchester doing well, may bring a few more than usual but no more than 250. Home support will fall further.

yozzer31

Player
Aldo

Come on guys, let's be optomistic. I'm hoping there will be over 5,000 there this weekend. Irrespective of how bad things are getting, we need to get behind the team to try to raise the tempo and atmosphere.

I've heard and read so many people's comments that we are doomed already, but lets face facts we have had to rebuild almost a full team and to expect them to gel in the first 10 games of a season is asking a bit too much. We have to keep faith in them to turn things around and I truly believe we can.
I've been going to games for the past 25 years and yep we've seen some dark days, but through it all I've been proud to wear the shirt and cheer the lads on. Let's try to give them the extra voice on Saturday and give the guys a boost !!!

2-1 victory hopefully with Bain and Moore starting and both scoring. Hopefully Barnes will put Mahon and Edds in centre midfield and have Barnett and Fraughan playing some part.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Welcome yozzer31. I'll be there of course, just dont think the attendance will be above 5000. Lot's of people are staying away, you can't blame them for the rubbish they've churned out this season. I hope your right though about them turning a corner, I really do..

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
5314, so Yosser31gets the gold star! Wonder how much the fact it was a C price category boosted the turnout.

yozzer31

Player
Aldo
I'm just glad that there was a bigger gate than anyone expected; even if it was only for the fact that it was a cheap game.

Thought the guys played really well first half and we showed a little more quality. We just now need to do it for the full 90 on Tuesday night at Wycombe and then again on Saturday down at Millwall. One things for certain, I'll be there to cheer them on and I don't really care what it costs to travel down and get in to see the games. Just hope there are more than the 200 that went with us to Exeter.

Keep the belief going guys; we will get out of this mess and then PJ can get rid of JB & JM in January when their contracts expire. Stay loyal to the team we all love !!!!!!