• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Theo?

DixieDean

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
everyone new koumas' quality's and that's why no one ever complained about him!

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.

DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.[/quote

and how do you get to the top?

by scoring goals and winning games! we won't get that with harrison in our team! :!:

M

Matthew The Rover

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.

by scoring goals and winning games! we won't get that with harrison in our team! :!:

Quite the contrary! I don't believe Roy Keane or Patrick Viera scored week in week out from midfield for Man U and Arsenal. Neither does Makalele for Chelsea.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I have seen him getting off the team coach at a couple of away games but I would play him more he can score goals

DixieDean

Matthew The Rover said:
Quite the contrary! I don't believe Roy Keane or Patrick Viera scored week in week out from midfield for Man U and Arsenal. Neither does Makalele for Chelsea.

You tell'im Maffoo... :D :D :D

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Good point Matthew... you can't really argue with that.

DixieDean

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:

oh, i bet that humble pie tastes sweeeeeeet :D :D :D

Griff

The problem is that you need to play the right system for Theo.

You cant just throw him in as we all know he cant tackle and hasent got any pace.

Hes got creativity that we lack, but the midfield needs ot be built around him.

Harrison.... NO. I've been waiting for him to convince me that hes worthwhile. Someone mentioned that he breaks up attacks through the middle. When was this ! Teams have been pissing through our midfield all season

J

Johnny King is God

Griff said:
Someone mentioned that he breaks up attacks through the middle. When was this ! Teams have been pissing through our midfield all season

To be fair he's only started 7 times out of 18 games

Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:

1st of all i see rankine as our "makalele,or vieria" and imo you only need one defensive type of midfield player. so if you're counting harrison in the defensive (break up play) type of midfielder we have a better one in rankine! ok he may be a good understudy but he hasn't got enough quality to be in the side each and every week!i am not asking for danny or any other midfield player to score every week,but what i would like to see is a more attack minded player in there who is capable of creating or scoring a bit more often!

dixie,you say in a post after the rochdale game that you like to be entertained,well please tell me how danny harrison does it for you?

oh and i havn't eaten any humble pie recently so i can't tell you how it tastes,sorry.i want tranmere to win every game otherwise thers no point in me supporting them,and i am absolutly made up when we do no matter who scores.i said that to wind him up.i know he and facey come on white review.notice how facey has improved too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DixieDean

Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
dixie,you say in a post after the rochdale game that you like to be entertained,well please tell me how danny harrison does it for you?

I want to see a team showing fight, commitment, passion and the will to win. That in itself is entertaining.

DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:

I want to see a team showing fight, commitment, passion and the will to win. That in itself is entertaining.

have you answered my question? :-k