• Virtual match ticket - Papa Johns Trophy final

    Guest, you can now purchase a virtual match ticket for the Papa John's trophy final against Sunderland.. All donations go towards charity and help support the local community. Click here to get your virtual ticket!

Theo?

DixieDean

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2005
Messages
539
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
everyone new koumas' quality's and that's why no one ever complained about him!

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.
 
Joined
25 Sep 2005
Messages
266
DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
everyone new koumas' quality's and that's why no one ever complained about him!

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.[/quote

and how do you get to the top?

by scoring goals and winning games! we won't get that with harrison in our team! :!:
 
M

Matthew The Rover

Guest
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
everyone new koumas' quality's and that's why no one ever complained about him!

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.

and how do you get to the top?

by scoring goals and winning games! we won't get that with harrison in our team! :!:

Quite the contrary! I don't believe Roy Keane or Patrick Viera scored week in week out from midfield for Man U and Arsenal. Neither does Makalele for Chelsea.
 
B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Guest
I have seen him getting off the team coach at a couple of away games but I would play him more he can score goals
 

DixieDean

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2005
Messages
539
Matthew The Rover said:
Quite the contrary! I don't believe Roy Keane or Patrick Viera scored week in week out from midfield for Man U and Arsenal. Neither does Makalele for Chelsea.

You tell'im Maffoo... :D :D :D
 

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Member
Joined
25 Sep 2005
Messages
1,319
Fav Player
Nevin
Good point Matthew... you can't really argue with that.
 

DixieDean

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2005
Messages
539
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
by scoring goals and winning games! we won't get that with harrison in our team! :!:

oh, i bet that humble pie tastes sweeeeeeet :D :D :D
 

Griff

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2005
Messages
72
The problem is that you need to play the right system for Theo.

You cant just throw him in as we all know he cant tackle and hasent got any pace.

Hes got creativity that we lack, but the midfield needs ot be built around him.

Harrison.... NO. I've been waiting for him to convince me that hes worthwhile. Someone mentioned that he breaks up attacks through the middle. When was this ! Teams have been pissing through our midfield all season
 
J

Johnny King is God

Guest
Griff said:
Someone mentioned that he breaks up attacks through the middle. When was this ! Teams have been pissing through our midfield all season

To be fair he's only started 7 times out of 18 games
 

Griff

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2005
Messages
72
and he might as well have not been playing in any of them games either.
 
Joined
25 Sep 2005
Messages
266
Matthew The Rover said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
everyone new koumas' quality's and that's why no one ever complained about him!

and Koumas was in the Tranmere team that got relegated. He had not fight in him and zero work rate. He is the type of player only teams at the top can afford to have in the side.

and how do you get to the top?

by scoring goals and winning games! we won't get that with harrison in our team! :!:

Quite the contrary! I don't believe Roy Keane or Patrick Viera scored week in week out from midfield for Man U and Arsenal. Neither does Makalele for Chelsea.

1st of all i see rankine as our "makalele,or vieria" and imo you only need one defensive type of midfield player. so if you're counting harrison in the defensive (break up play) type of midfielder we have a better one in rankine! ok he may be a good understudy but he hasn't got enough quality to be in the side each and every week!i am not asking for danny or any other midfield player to score every week,but what i would like to see is a more attack minded player in there who is capable of creating or scoring a bit more often!

dixie,you say in a post after the rochdale game that you like to be entertained,well please tell me how danny harrison does it for you?

oh and i havn't eaten any humble pie recently so i can't tell you how it tastes,sorry.i want tranmere to win every game otherwise thers no point in me supporting them,and i am absolutly made up when we do no matter who scores.i said that to wind him up.i know he and facey come on white review.notice how facey has improved too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

DixieDean

Member
Joined
22 Sep 2005
Messages
539
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
dixie,you say in a post after the rochdale game that you like to be entertained,well please tell me how danny harrison does it for you?

I want to see a team showing fight, commitment, passion and the will to win. That in itself is entertaining.
 
Joined
25 Sep 2005
Messages
266
DixieDean said:
Aldo's Worthy 2000 said:
dixie,you say in a post after the rochdale game that you like to be entertained,well please tell me how danny harrison does it for you?

I want to see a team showing fight, commitment, passion and the will to win. That in itself is entertaining.

have you answered my question? :-k
 
Top