• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Theo Leaves

• Thread starter Matthew The Rover
  • Start date
M

Matthew The Rover

LINK

Shame, I thought he had a bit of flair about him, something only Davies can offer now. However, if he aint gonna play, why should we pay?

J

Johnny King is God

good.

He was about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

A

AndyRoo16

mmm i liked him at first....
he was not happy being left out...
if hes not playin why pay?...
I guess its the right move for both sides...
Bye Theo...

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

A palyer of his quality never deserves to sit on the bench when players like Jason Mcateer are ahead of him I don't blame him for going

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
To call Theo a "player" is a joke in itself as he has at no stage been match-fit or even tried to be, the whole thing frankly reeked of cronyism. Not only that, a player whose "quality" only appears when the opposition aren't trying and the team is already winning by a three goal margin, is a player of zero useful qualities.

Good riddance.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

nbdh he never got his chance and you know he never, he never got match fit because he never got played in matches but when he did play he did have a bit of quality. He had brillant games at Huddersfield and Sheff Wed and Wrexham so I felt he jus never got his chance

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
never say never!

Seriously though, he was rubbish, not once was he 'brilliant'. Even when he played well - like at Wrexham - it wasn't because he was good, it was because they were beaten.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
been a waste of wages really. hope he gets himself back on track and finds a new club.

M

Matthew The Rover

I thought he had a bit about him but he really was never match fit and he couldn't defend, not ideal for a midfielder.

It still does baffle the lot of us why we re-signed him though.

Anyway, Good Luck Theo.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
He Didn't fit in and we could spend the money on something else. Maybe he'll find his feet at another club.

Good luck Theo =D> =D> =D> =D>

S

Seanyb

Well by the sound of rumours we are going to end up with Mark Rivers, a player that according to a load of crewe fans is a waste of space! Great one.

Player
Morrisey
When I have seen Theo he has been o.k but I should imagine that he wasn't played because he didn't proove himself in training. As NBDH say I dont think that he was particularly bothered about getting match fit.

On Mark Rivers I feel that he would be o.k. He wants to play football obviously as he is prepared to drop leagues.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
So long Theo.

You will be forever remembered for heroically volunteering to go between the sticks during that 6-1 drubbing by Hull at the KC Stadium :D

I predict he will be dribbling his way through League 2 midfields (in the wrong direction!) before we know it :wink:

:|

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
One of the best decisions we have made for a long time... if he isnt going to even get in the 1st 16 or play in the reserves then there is no point in paying his wages! Just a shame it took us so long to get shut!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye.

goodbye to the most memorable goalkeeper we ever had.

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
*Ahem*

<---

bolton_hater said:
goodbye to the most memorable goalkeeper we ever had.
You have a short memory. The most memorable goalkeeper all depends on your perspective though, I suppose. I mean Theo was far and away the worst excuse for a goalkeeper we've ever had (as far as I know), so he is memorable for that.

The best goalkeeper who wasn't a goalkeeper that I can remember is of course Higgy.

The most memorable goalkeeper that we've had of any kind is probably big Eric because of his keepy-ups and the Elvis impressions.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah Higgins is best keeper that actually wasn't a keeper that we've had!!! :lol: West Brom away wasn't it?

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Joe_TRFC said:
Yeah Higgins is best keeper that actually wasn't a keeper that we've had!!! :lol: West Brom away wasn't it?

Yeah I think it was I reember my cousin Lee mentioning about Higgy going in goal like Theo but it was funny though Theo he was the last person I thought who whould go in goal but I would of put in Gary Jones that day LOL :lol: it still makes me laugh though Theo in goal what a laugh

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
ooohhhhh yea! apologies, yep, didnt he save apenalty or pull of a great save???