• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Tranmere Rovers Song

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Social media is probably your best form of contact at the moment.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I can now give you an update. I did eventually get through to the club and they are being very supportive. Mark and Nicola have been very complimentary and the club will help us to launch it when the season starts. It will be available on a music streaming site and advertised on the club's website and social media. "The Ballad of Tranmere Rovers" will be available in several versions. The full version will be available for download and proceeds will go towards a project to improve disabled access to Prenton Park. The shorter versions will be used for promotion purposes.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Here is a little teaser - the first verse and the chorus. The extended version, which will be on sale next month, has the full 12 verses of lyrics found earlier in this thread in posts 6 and 8. Hope you enjoy it and will buy the full monty when it's released!

The above link will be available for just one month. My thanks to Ian for his help and technical support.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
That's brilliant, well done :thumbsup:

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Finally, it’s out! Not the most auspicious day, but hopefully it might cheer everyone up.

Nicola and the marketing team have been very supportive and I hope we can raise some cash to help disabled fans join the SWA.

Last edited:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Well done to all those involved. They played a clip and mentioned the fundraising aim on the pre-match commentary.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Brilliant! Well done :thumbsup:

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
If anybody would like to listen to more of Geoff's music he has a website and Facebook page and there is a load of content on You Tube and Bandcamp (google "Geoff Wilde Music"). This song was a fantastic collaborative effort by BBTC and Geoff and well worth a quid to help improve the disabled facilities at PP. Marketing campaign over ….

Last edited:
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
If anybody would like to listen to more of Geoff's music he has a website and Facebook page and there is a load of content on You Tube and Bandcamp (google "Geoff Wilde Music"). This song was a fantastic collaborative effort by BBTC and Geoff and well worth a quid to help improve the disabled facilities at PP. Marketing campaign over ….
Forgive me if I’m biased, but I have to agree with ONIGP! Geoff has a real talent.