• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad for 2019-20

ADD

Player
Norwood
On another forum from a usually very reliable source Villa have recalled RHM and he was given a good send off yesterday... supposedly still Ray or Nelson going out on loan and still looking for a winger/ striker. RHM going assuming that is the case may well free up some cash for one more but disappointing that two recruits from Premier teams have been recalled now - won't help the cause in future seasons.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Would have liked to have kept RHM. Who could forget his hat trick away at MK Dons?? Definitely has talent but never established a firm place in the side so can’t blame him really, especially if he can go elsewhere on loan and play more in the next few months.

Mullin linked with Ryan lowes Plymouth

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Going back to recent signing Vaughan, his career shows he has never played more than 2 years at a club. His CV isn’t as lengthy as say my old favourite Adam Dawson but part of me thinks he is a risk and mickys recruitment could end up being questioned again.

a Sunderland mate said to me that during his spell there he was a flop, had a go at his own fans, missed penalties and dived.

he’ll fit right in then!!! Even Ferrier was throwing himself to the floor last night

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Going back to recent signing Vaughan, his career shows he has never played more than 2 years at a club. His CV isn’t as lengthy as say my old favourite Adam Dawson but part of me thinks he is a risk and mickys recruitment could end up being questioned again.

a Sunderland mate said to me that during his spell there he was a flop, had a go at his own fans, missed penalties and dived.

he’ll fit right in then!!! Even Ferrier was throwing himself to the floor last night
In fairness, I think he has generally done well in Leagues One and Two and his 'failures' have been at Championship level.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I liked Mullin, his goals got us the financially lucrative Man Utd tie. However didn’t impress when given a run out this season. Would have thought he’d do better than a NL struggler, maybe pay is good or long contract. Vaughan, Ferrier, Payne with Jennings and CBT at a push leaves us a bit short up front.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I would guess Fylde are one of the few club's below us in the pyramid that are willing to take on his wages. Mullin is a bit of an enigma as he is good technically but does not seem able to translate that into consistent performances.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Mullin is a typical impact player. Generally does well when introduced into the game later on but played from the start and he fades badly.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Mullin was a funny player. Worked hard and capable of the spectacular at times but I always remember he had 3/4 full seasons with Morecambe in league 2 and never got more than 9/10 goals I think. Fylde makes sense because of ex morcambe gaffa Bentley in charge but as has been said, he’ll be on decent money at that level and a big drop from us to a team who could be national league north next season.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Peter o'rourke on Twitter saying we have signed Morgan Carney on loan for rest of the season, that will be 4 loans so maybe 1 more tomorrow

ADD

Player
Norwood
Mullin was a funny player. Worked hard and capable of the spectacular at times but I always remember he had 3/4 full seasons with Morecambe in league 2 and never got more than 9/10 goals I think. Fylde makes sense because of ex morcambe gaffa Bentley in charge but as has been said, he’ll be on decent money at that level and a big drop from us to a team who could be national league north next season.he
He is out of contract at end of season so I assume he is looking for his next move..

Player
aldo
swindon get doyle and have supposed payed £100k he had got a contract till end of season thats crazy . if you where a Bradford city fan they are going nuts

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
swindon get doyle and have supposed payed £100k he had got a contract till end of season thats crazy . if you where a Bradford city fan they are going nuts
He didn’t manage to score in his four games back at Bradford. Maybe his head and heart were still at Swindon. If he’d gone for nothing in June I don’t blame Bradford City. That’s good money for a 30 year old.

Player
aldo
he has got a contract at swindon till end of season and cost e £100k thats what i meant to say thats what i think is crazy