• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad for 2018/19

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
You’d think clubs would be queuing up for big manny.

This will be his third consecutive Wembley play off as he beat us with FGR 2 years ago. Another win would mean 3 Wembley play off final wins on his CV and he’s only 24

ADD

Player
Norwood
I think we can afford to offer him a one year deal. If it was not for McCullough, we would not be in the play offs now. No other player in the squad plays the water-carrier role as well as he does.
I would agree RLC a 1 year deal could be a very good compromise

Player
aldo
can see him getting a year deal as for mammy he is pants he dosent tackle always gives pens away and gets sent off to often . lets hope the scouts read this and bugger off

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Really? Aside from one game where he scored an equaliser, he seemed to do fairly poorly during the loan spell and wasn't even on the bench a lot of the time. Surprising.
Yes, it is a surprise to me. It is being rumoured by Wrexham fans and might be rubbish.

I would be surprised if he is playing any senior football in future to be honest. He does not seem to have the stomach for it.

Last edited:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think we need to give McCullough a chance. He had a great run in the team before his injury and is certainly someone we should be trying to secure. He seems nowhere near as frail as Wallace.

Player
aldo
as much as i want him to have a great shot at playing . he has had a poor two seasons im glad he will be off the wage bill

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
The issue with McCullough is that with a cruciate injury he is unlikely to be fit for the start of next season. We've already got Ellis under contract who is in a similar situation. I would give him a deal, if we are able to afford a couple of other central midfielders as well as Perkins,who is already under contract.