• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad for 2018/19

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I think McCullough and Mullin are also good enough, the latter as a squad player at least.

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Great minds,RLC! :)Was just posting Mullin is probably capable enough for a promotion campaign at this level on what I’ve seen so far. Miller’s so injury prone that I’d view him as a stop-gap, although like Stockton he was better when the ball was played to feet.

Of the loanees, I’d certainly keep Smith and McCulloch if that option available. On the face of it, the others look decent, but will have to see in action. With Banks out, would expect to see Pringle in a central midfield role and if he does a good job, Banks may not walk straight back in.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Nors being linked with Charlton who’ve just lost their star striker

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Couple of agents saying that Charlton are going to loan in Mo Eisa as Grants replacement.

Player
aldo
lets just get tomorrow out the way and enjoy him for a few more months . think he might be gone in the summer . a hero a legend . we all love him and if he gets a massive payday . we cant begrudge him that . after what he has given the super white army

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Srtriker incoming apparently ..

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Haven't seen anything suggesting Dagnall is coming to us, only that both he and Sang have had their contracts ended with Bury by mutual consent.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Dagnall is not a target man similar to the strikers we already have. Struggling to see the point if it’s him.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Dagnall is not a target man similar to the strikers we already have. Struggling to see the point if it’s him.

Agree totally. We’ve signed wingers so let’s get someone with some aerial threat in

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Agreed. Dagnall seems to be doing the rounds.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
If it’s Messi I’m booking my Wembley tickets now ! :D

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
Dagnall it is then, not sure what to make of it before i see how he features in the lineup but it adds something different in a sense to the attacking options.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Dagnall signs till the end of the aeason. An odd signing as he’s similar to Nors and Mullin except he’s not as prolific.

Yes he’ll run about a lot and work hard but is it what we need? Unless Nors is moving on.....

We need height. Eugene Dadi available?!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
What's with the former player obsession? Not particuarly impressed as I never rated him years ago. Just have to hope it works out.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I guess it’s only for a few months and he gives us another option.

I just think if we’ve signed wingers any didn’t we go for someone with an aerial presence