• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
How many assistant managers or coaches end up getting the manager job full time in the Premiership? If Gerrard moves on they will more than likely bring someone in.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Back on topic there are reports elsewhere we have agreed terms on a centre half and winger on permanent deals and agreed in principal a loan signing
That’s good as would be another 2/3 signings in before the season starts. Although that said, I think pre season training starts anytime now and they’ll be arranging friendlies soon as the season starts 6 weeks on Saturday.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
That’s good as would be another 2/3 signings in before the season starts. Although that said, I think pre season training starts anytime now and they’ll be arranging friendlies soon as the season starts 6 weeks on Saturday.
Would think training starts next week or so, nothing confirmed our end about games but Warrington and Southport have said we are playing their on 9th and 16th July

drwhoman

How many assistant managers or coaches end up getting the manager job full time in the Premiership? If Gerrard moves on they will more than likely bring someone in.
You are right Ian but, to express a personal view, I would rather be working with an elite group at a top club than dear old Blackpool. I would I imagine that his role will be to bring on the younger players like Archer and Chickawunda (?). More money as has been said. Anyway, here’ hoping for some good Rovers signings!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Back on topic there are reports elsewhere we have agreed terms on a centre half and winger on permanent deals and agreed in principal a loan signing
Good to hear though we still need a few more on top of these though. Ominous noises elsewhere that the loan signing will be the Liverpool reserve keeper who hardly shone at Notts County.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Good to hear though we still need a few more on top of these though. Ominous noises elsewhere that the loan signing will be the Liverpool reserve keeper who hardly shone at Notts County.
I would think the centre half is Tom Bradbury, the winger I'm not sure, the loan signing either the Liverpool keeper or the midfielder at Ipswich

drwhoman

If it is Jaros then he is about number 5 In the Liverpool pecking order with zero chance of making it at Liverpool.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Linked a while ago with Davis Kellor Dunn who is leaving relegated Oldham, we’re now linked with Dylan bahamoula who scored that cracker against us once and is also leaving the latics

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Linked a while ago with Davis Kellor Dunn who is leaving relegated Oldham, we’re now linked with Dylan bahamoula who scored that cracker against us once and is also leaving the latics
Would much prefer the former. Don’t think Bahamboula had the work ethic that Micky likes and feel he would be a luxury player.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Would much prefer the former. Don’t think Bahamboula had the work ethic that Micky likes and feel he would be a luxury player.
Agree on both counts, we were after dkd in January but Oldham wouldn't sell not sure if we are still after him now or not

Reactions: Boz

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Agree on both counts, we were after dkd in January but Oldham wouldn't sell not sure if we are still after him now or not
Yes I agree. Bamboula was questioned at Oldham for his desire to be in a relegation battle. Kellor Dunn would be a good signing but suspect the likes of Stockport May be after him

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Kellor Dunn was the 6th top scorer in league two with 15 league goals in a poor oldham side. He scored 10 the season before and at 24 would be another one at a good age. Let’s hope we can bring him in

Status
Not open for further replies.