• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad 2021-22

ADD

Player
Norwood
All the best to Danny Lloyd. You could not fault his effort but, aside from his first four or five appearances, I did not think he was quite up to it and seemed to lack quality when it mattered, perhaps down to fitness issues as suggested above.
So true.... he was electric in his first few games and looked like a great signing but for whatever reason never reached those dizzy heights again sadly

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
There are some obvious question marks around some established players. Earlier in the season I thought Feeney was the best player in league 2. He had a shocking last few months. Woolery was the same. The likes of Lewis and Morris offered very little recently but both had time on the bench. We know CBT had attitude issues and now Vaughan and Lloyd have gone, the team next year is going to look very different from this year. Manny will surely leave unless someone like Micky can get the best out of him.

Need that manager in ASAP. Could it be today??

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
There are some obvious question marks around some established players. Earlier in the season I thought Feeney was the best player in league 2. He had a shocking last few months. Woolery was the same. The likes of Lewis and Morris offered very little recently but both had time on the bench. We know CBT had attitude issues and now Vaughan and Lloyd have gone, the team next year is going to look very different from this year. Manny will surely leave unless someone like Micky can get the best out of him.

Need that manager in ASAP. Could it be today??
Today would be a good day for an announcement or we will just have the new kit unveiling and no players to model it

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I heard the players were meeting the new manager yesterday but could all be guesswork!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A wholehearted player would always get stuck in, good luck sid.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Sid was very unlucky with injuries and also a fallout with MM suggested. Wish him well, another like Danny Lloyd who couldn’t be faulted on effort.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Good luck, Sid. I will always remember his do or die performance at Wembley against Newport County.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Good luck Sid. Hope he can get regular football somewhere

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
The Dundee United supporters seem to think we are likely to sign their centre half, Ryan Edwards. The ITK posters elsewhere seem to be implying the same thing.

Player
aldo
not a big scorer of goals not scored 10 in a season for a fair few years hope he does a Mullin and gets Bag load