• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad 2021-22

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Fair play to Kaiyne. He’s a London lad but is happy to play all round the country. Now he’s trying his luck in Scotland. The standard isn’t that different from what he’s been used to, but it might be more fun than League Two - and European football is a possibility. Motherwell had a bad season but in three years that could change. Thanks and good luck.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Oldham have had a busy day bringing in 5 new players today.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Oldham have had a busy day bringing in 5 new players today.
A few strikers snapped up including Hawkins by mansfield who is decent and Bradford sign a partner for cookies in Lee angol. We’re still linked with McPake but several league one clubs after him

Player
aldo
think it just wets the fans appetite and after the year we have had with no fans it is a little fun and something to look forward to

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
think it just wets the fans appetite and after the year we have had with no fans it is a little fun and something to look forward to
The delay will be due to uncertainty over what covid restrictions will be in place

Player
aldo
NP says on her Twitter that 3 weeks till first preseason game so they know what they are it was the same last season we did not know games had been played until they had been played and it happened a few times

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Josh Cogley joins on a two year deal. Recently released by Birmingham the 25 year old has some league two experience from a loan spell at Crawley in 19/20.
A good age as he’ll be looking to get his career started properly now

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Not much experience aa yet but young enough and a 2 year deal

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good bit of business again I think. Good age, secured for 2 years. I think these signings Micky can see potential and can work with them, get them first team football and relight their careers.

Player
aldo
let us hope the forwards come soon or Jake and Jolly are going to play loads, looks like a good bit of business, things moving nicely

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It is probably a good signing. He is probably not quite up to Championship standard so never quite made the breakthrough at Birmingham City. At Crawley two seasons ago he broke his leg so only played a dozen or so games. Unless he is injury prone, I think he could be useful once he gets a good run in the first team.

Player
aldo
if I am right the squads are limited to 20 players so we have 2 keepers and 1 out for a long time 5 defenders and 5 midfielders and jolly and jake Burton so 14 players think we will see the forward line being done soon going to

ADD

Player
Norwood
if I am right the squads are limited to 20 players so we have 2 keepers and 1 out for a long time 5 defenders and 5 midfielders and jolly and jake Burton so 14 players think we will see the forward line being done soon going to
Was the 20 player squad not linked to the salary cap which has gone? If so I wonder if squads can be bigger again this season? Always assuming we can afford it of course! Players like Burton etc. would be excluded anyways as under 21.