The squad 20/21

Fav Player
aldo
hi, all I am off now for a month or two it is very frustrating, to say the least. especially when we fed 70 over 4 hours last night. just hope it's not one of those deals where he has to play a certain amount of games. we are bringing one more in has to be a striker surely

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Fav Player
Aldo
Take it easy AM! Hopefully you'll be back in the swing of it soon.

We really need a striker as we were desperately short of them last week.

bigmart

bigmart
Fav Player
Ian Muir
Jacko confirmed still trying hard to bring 1 more signing in.

drwhoman

Not easy finding a striker who will score regularly, particularly at the end of the window. May have to take a punt on a young loanee from the PL or Championship. Nothing would be lost arguably.If they succeed great, but we are not worse off if they do not.

drwhoman

Not easy finding a striker who will score regularly, particularly at the end of the window. May have to take a punt on a young loanee from the PL or Championship. Nothing would be lost arguably.If they succeed great, but we are not worse off if they do not.
Does not look as if we have signed anyone which is disappointing given the goal scoring issue.

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
All is not lost. We could still sign an out of contract player, but it doesn’t look good. We failed to offload anybody, so I guess we hadn’t enough money to entice anyone decent.

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Sam Smith could be a decent signing. He's not prolific, but scored 7 in 28 last season for Cambridge. If he gets another 7 this term, I'll be happy. His injury record is good and he will provide welcome back-up and competition to what we already have. He has spent most of his time at Reading out on loan and his deal expires next June, so he'll be keen to earn a new contract.