• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the player signs on the lamp posts

Player
aldo
the new player posts looking great . with the new giant banners that will be on the Kop and main stand .. pp is starting to look great and the areas around the ground are looking great to ........ and with nearing 4300 st tickets pp is gonna have a great atmosphere

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, the posters are immense and I love the emphasis on the 80s / 90s players that I grew up with.

The only sour note for me is that Wirral Council blocked the plans to extend them down Borough Road to the junction with Singleton Avenue. I have no idea why, as the similar posters near Goodison and Anfield extend for a couple of miles away from the stadiums.

Too many Reds and Blues on WBC......

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think they look great, a real good idea with some real Rovers legends on there.

Player
aldo
i think a lot of residents on the road opposed to them and the trust and the club agreed to a certen number . think our ones are loads better than that red and blue crap

Player
aldo
driven past them today . they are fab . and they are way better than the red and blue ones . are ones are of a brilliant manager and some amazing players . where the crap over the water is just the club badges . also the residents said about people setting fire to them over in Liverpool but there that high no one will get up there to set em off . we are setting things going Prenton Park is looking amazing with the huge banners going up and the muir and ray painting the fan park and other things . I AM PROUD OF THIS AMAZING CLUB AND THE AMAZING FANS . AND WHAT THE TRUST AND THE CLUB AND FANS WORKING WITH EACH OTHER . fantastic

Reactions: Ian