• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the pitch

Player
aldo
looking at the pitch .i know we have to very young lads looking after it . but have to say its not looking great . the cheap option is not always better . lets hope it dont mess the team up .

rossb07

Player
Adam Buxton
I thought there were 4 ground staff? 2 full timers and the 2 young ‘apprentices’ who do some work over at Anfield aswell.

Not too sure we did go with a cheap option either as the turf was laid with that fancy material twined into it. Just a case that we maybe didn’t get as much money from LFC to keep it going with the amount of games being played on it by at least 3 teams (I only know of us, LFC women and their U23s).

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I’m not too concerned as not many home games left plus the weather hasn’t been great recently

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
We need the pitch to be in great shape for the playoffs - unless we earn automatic promotion. ;)

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I thought there were 4 ground staff? 2 full timers and the 2 young ‘apprentices’ who do some work over at Anfield aswell.

Not too sure we did go with a cheap option either as the turf was laid with that fancy material twined into it. Just a case that we maybe didn’t get as much money from LFC to keep it going with the amount of games being played on it by at least 3 teams (I only know of us, LFC women and their U23s).
Spot on. If you want to blame anybody, blame Liverpool for their excessive use of it in recent weeks.

Player
aldo
yes its true . i remember think it was on radio rubbish scouse side . that they said we had two teenagers . doing it the chap who used to do it left a year ago not sure why .. but thats my thinking we need a good playing pitch if we get to the play offs . oh im not blaming the club was just wondering . i know the club gets big money for letting the pool play at pp . we cant turn it down so we have to get on with it

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
What's wrong with the pitch?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Player
aldo
its not bad . and yes with the weather its holding up . i suppose i just want it the best it can be for are super team