• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

THE LETS STAY POSITIVE . AND HELP EACH OTHER THREAD

Player
aldo
ok every body how can we stay positive . so lets start . watching match of the day the other week when a red team who are across the water my wife said are you watching the girls football . made me laugh . so come on lets have some fun

Player
aldo
also i have got back to nicola p abt helping those who can,t get out we will help where we can even if they want some one to cook for them to help

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
ok every body how can we stay positive . so lets start . watching match of the day the other week when a red team who are across the water my wife said are you watching the girls football . made me laugh . so come on lets have some fun
At least you and the missus have one less thing to argue about now. ;)

Player
aldo
just had some good news we are going to get payed even if we close down a huge weight of the mind . and yes on the big boys helping the NHS STAFF MY SISTER IS ONE WHO IS WORKING HUGE AMOUNT of hours to help others she don,t know . love her to bites shes fab

Player
ian goodison
reading about the health workers and others working around the clock then reading about empty shelves in the shops (were is it being stored?) by plain greedy people makes my blood boil, anyway pleased your getting paid AM take care

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Stores are getting restocked daily or more often. It will all soon settle down as there is only so much toilet roll anyone can use (or store :) ). In fairness, we are told to stay indoors where possible, which means we can't shop every day and so need to stock up a bit when we can. The shame is that people like NHS workers don't have much time to shop or go to different shops, but it will settle down very soon.

Player
aldo
we are going to give away all food stuff to the ones who need it . In the next few days . We are running things down as we think it will be next week that they lock us down

Player
aldo
no we have closed up just the way it is . and if we think its bad lets all just Think of the poor Italians who are getting Batterd another 6000 and 793 dead its horrific . whats annoyed me is seeing all the big shops open and loads of people in them even our local garden centre was heaving . if there going to do it just get it done and LETS BEAT THIS F$%&KING THING AND STOP PISSING AROUND . rant over oh the fkn bloody stupid panic buys are still going on its maddness

Player
aldo
time to get my garden set up i grow most fruits and veg . so going to have plenty of time to get it sorted . then decorating to start mey as well get it done while i can lol

Player
ian goodison
whatever happens AM keep posting my wife & I are 70 so only us to worry about really hope you all come through this in one piece

Player
aldo
let get to geather and to a face time thing im not sure howe to lol . im going to keep going you guys keep me going we are all in the same boat chins up . life is going to be hard i know so loads of people im stressing over who will or might lose there jobs and there the ones who boris and his mates dont give a dame abt 0 hours or self employed we are all not to blame apart from some . dirty chink who eats animals who should not be eaten , my beautyfull little girl is next to me having a ball god bless us al and no i don,t go to church could not think of eneything worse