• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

the big question

Player
aldo
do we lei liam ridehalgh play in the final had a mare against forest and then the fastest sending off last year . only joking . but im sure mm and the boys will be making sure he remembers them lol

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Yes, I know you are joking, AM. Liam was very solid over the two legs and more than redeemed himself for the last two finals. Surely he'll be up for Wembley again and won't make the same stupid errors. For sure he'll be on a high - but not too high, like last year!

Seriously, I would think the final team will virtually pick itself after tonight - subject to any injuries. Micky may well stick to the starting XI unless he thinks the way we finished would better suit the occasion. His team selection and substitutions have been excellent of late. I thought the back four were superb and Sid has earned himself a contract, if he wants it. His reaction at the end was just what the SWA wanted to see.

Player
aldo
yes agree if sid wants it get him on with him and the beast monthe wow thats a great centre pair . all we need is a partner for norwood when we go up . thats if he stays plz norwood