• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

team of the week!

just read on official site that ranks was voted into league 1 team of the week,and rightly so.after a slow start i think ranks has got back to his best and deserves the "award".facey should of got in aswell :oops:,but never mind.well done ranks! :D

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
Well in ranks. lol :lol:

M

Matthew The Rover

Ranks deserved to get in but I dont think Facey should have because he missed so many good chances.

First TRFC player in this season I think.

A

AndyRoo16

yeee well done ranks!!! :D
facey...5in5 :D lil clap 4 him 2
shud b in there

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Matthew The Rover said:
Ranks deserved to get in but I dont think Facey should have because he missed so many good chances.

First TRFC player in this season I think.
I think Greenacre got init one week, I not 100% though. Maybe someone can back me up on that?
Well done Ranks but Facey worked really hard on Saturday and totally deserved to be in it. He might of not been firing on all clinders but he works hard for the team all the time. I wasn't a fan of him at first but im all for him he looks really dangerous and he makes goals as well.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah it sounds like Facey has improved greatly after his poor performances in October and early November. Greenacre may have got in the team of the week after his two goals at home to Oldham?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
faceys on form now i always said he had p[totentail but never usd it, wel lhes using it now, keep it delroy! :D

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

bolton_hater said:
faceys on form now i always said he had p[totentail but never usd it, wel lhes using it now, keep it delroy! :D

Yer I agree he's getting the goals now isn't he but I dont want to jinks him though :lol: I hope he does keep it up