• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Swindon

Player
aldo
our old Mates Swindon are right in the s%it, new players leaving, manager and assistant, gone and others too, players not paid last month, and not paid rent in a year, two court cases against them and now could have a Transfer embargo on top, happy days then the horrible lot, Bury mark2

Player
aldo
Makes to love Mark & Nicky even more with the things in place to secure the clubs future being done and with other things going to be announced soon you will be even happier when you hear ?????????????

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
The current owner took over £200k in recruitment fees, the debt appears to be a little higher than thought 1 bidder puled out though 1 other still interested

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Hopefully they find a buyer. I would not want to see another club go under, and quite a substantial club at that.

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Its getting worse for Swindon. The players have not been paid wages for last month and the council is taking the club to court because the club has not paid any rent since April 2020

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Its getting worse for Swindon. The players have not been paid wages for last month and the council is taking the club to court because the club has not paid any rent since April 2020
Sorry AM, wrote my message before I read yours