• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Sven Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seanyb

Whats the latest with Sven Bass, is he still on trial or have we got shut of him?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm assuming he left, as nothing was said. But it this way, if we would have signed him, we'd know about it.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
little werent impressed so he sent him back.

M

Matthew The Rover

Yes Sven Baas has indeed left Tranmere. Good ridence if you ask me, as he wasnt good enough for Grimsby.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
he was at grimsby? well you live something new everyday!

well I never seen him play so I won't pass judgement but I'm not bothered about him.

M

Matthew The Rover

bolton_hater said:
he was at grimsby? well you live something new everyday!

well I never seen him play so I won't pass judgement but I'm not bothered about him.

He was on trial there this summer I am led to believe but was rejected by them. Big Gary kept him out of a job :wink:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
well its a good job we aint signed him then.

DixieDean

bolton_hater said:
little werent impressed so he sent him back.

he must be good then if Little's rejected him. I bet the lad played with a bit of passion like Tyrone. :D :D :D

C

championship_here_we_come

we didnt need him whats wrong with linwood

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Matthew The Rover said:
Yes Sven Baas has indeed left Tranmere. Good ridence if you ask me, as he wasnt good enough for Grimsby.

Hehe, I dont think we should go down that road mate.

Nicky Summerbee, wasn't good enough for Swindon .. :wink:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
nicky left swindon cos of swindons financial worries.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Yeah apparently Swindon couldn't offer him a contract... due to some financial problems.

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:

like Aiston was a quality Prem player :lol: To be honest Brian makes some strange decisions

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
aye he does, paul hall desicion really got me :?

DixieDean

Joe_TRFC said:
Yeah apparently Swindon couldn't offer him a contract... due to some financial problems.

yes, the "financial problem" was probably that they didn't think he was worth the 2 quid a week he was asking for :D :shock: :D

C

ChiefRich

bolton_hater said:
aye he does, paul hall desicion really got me :?

Think the Paul Hall decision was a very hard one to be fair. It would not have been sensible to offer Hall the 2-year contract he was offered by Chesterfield because of his age, and the chairman/manager were thinking that. It would have been a big gamble.

It is probably the hardest decision that Little has had to make since joining us as manager, and one I ultimately think he got right.

You may come back and say "but he's playing well at Chesterfield," but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Remember that Jackson only came here because we offered him 2 years whereas his original club PNE only offered him 1 year. Exactly the same with Hall.

DixieDean

ChiefRich said:
Think the Paul Hall decision was a very hard one to be fair. It would not have been sensible to offer Hall the 2-year contract he was offered by Chesterfield because of his age, and the chairman/manager were thinking that. It would have been a big gamble.

It is probably the hardest decision that Little has had to make since joining us as manager, and one I ultimately think he got right.

You may come back and say "but he's playing well at Chesterfield," but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Remember that Jackson only came here because we offered him 2 years whereas his original club PNE only offered him 1 year. Exactly the same with Hall.

I think another reason for offering him 1 year was that Little expects us to get promotion and so Paul Hall would be sitting in the reserves every week if we were in the Championship next season and so his wages would be wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.