• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Supprters trust wants you!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Anyone read about the supporters trust hoping to get 5000 members by the end of the season. Are they mad? We can only just about get 5000 people through the gates! :?

The statement says: "The running of the club should be more open and transparent, the voice of supporters should be heard and Trust members can make a significant contribution to the club."

Trust chairman Bruce Cain says: "If we expect the people at Tranmere Rovers to sit up and take notice of the Trust it has to be on the size of the membership: the critical mass of supporters.

"We want to use large and widespread support for the Trust as a lever to secure greater supporter influence on the club and at some point to hopefully achieve representation on the board."

Membership has been reduced to £5 if you're interested.

tranmere.gif

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Just searched on google and that's the right addy, but seems they're launching a new one in the new year so that maybe why it's down. May have to wait until January to join perhaps???

J

Johnny King is God

The internet address being down doesnt really help membership growth does it?

R

rockferrywhites

supporters trust wants you.

firstly it would be great if we could get 5000 members, but it really won't happen. i agree we don't get 5000 through the gate and most of them are either liverpool or everton fans.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
sounds a bit unrealistic lol :lol:

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
I'd join... I assume it doesn't matter if you aren't living near though?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
id stil join though lol but 5000 i can see oh wel i hope i get proved wrong

A

AndyRoo16

i tried the link given before but it didnt seem 2 work
yep 5000 unrealistic.....i didnt even no the site until now, so other supporters arent gonna search endlessly jus 2 join :(